Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Revenge of the Monkeys!

So I went to visit some of my relatives at Takasaki Mtn last monday. I'm the one on the far left, can ya tell? The one in the middle is my Aunt Bertha, she's busy picking the clumps of shit out of Uncle Dave's fur, he's the one lying down, probably drunk again no doubt. Oh that Uncle Dave!

Ah it was really fun to revisit Monkey Mtn, the last time I went it rained and the monkeys smelled funny. This time we biked there along the ocean instead of taking the bus, and happened to spot some dolphins.. being.. dolphiny, yunno when they jump in and out of the water? yea that!

Later on that day we bought some ice cream and enjoyed the ocean view. It's the simple things like this that I'm going to miss so much when I leave.

After that, we took random group photos. We're supposed to be like monkeys... FAIL.

No comments: