Sunday, September 21, 2008

Picnic With Friends


Had a little picnic get-together with friends this Saturday and it was awesome. I'm so happy that you guys could make it, it means a lot to me. So much food and ice and drinks, oh my! And the weather was really nice out too. Later that night we went to the bar. Well.. there was an unplanned bar hop though, because the first bar was anal about letting those under 21 in after 10pm. I felt the need to swear just now, but I stopped myself, hah! anyways we ended up going to a pool hall just down the street. Great company + drinks = fun, what more could you ask for? and thank goodness for designated drivers, we were there until 2:30'ish eek.

I'm gonna miss you guys! I'll be back before you know it, and by then we'll have a bunch of amazingly inappropriate stories to share with one another.

1 comment:

Tuan said...

woot ill see you in 2 days!