Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Time to go

2 hours left before my family drives me to Charlotte Douglas International Airport, from there I shall be heading up to Chicago O'hare? and then straight to Narita Airport, Tokyo. Then transfer over to Haneda Airport and theeeeeen fly to Oita Airport and then take the bus over to Oita Station where my tutors will be waiting. But as for now I'm still sitting on the computer watching my doggie sleep on my bed. Oh Ein! little do you know I'm leaving you for almost a whole year! that's 7 doggie years.

To be honest, now that it's so close to crunch time, I'm really starting to miss family and friends. I get homesick a lot, but what helps me get over it is to not think about family/friends/home and focus on getting to go to Japan, and living in Oita and learning Japanese. Hehe.. so forgive me in advance if I ever act a little cold or distant, I'm just trying to avoid the homesickness. I definitely won't forget about anybody while I'm gone.

...I just hope I don't get randomly strip searched at the airport! because then they'll find the 5 kilos of coke I got stored up there. Just kidding! it's only 2 kilos.

Alrighty guys, I'll post something again soon as I get internet, I'm such an internet-crack-fiend! I'd totally turn tricks if it got me internet access. SRSLY O_O

1 comment:

Lindsay_Loves said...

How do I follow you? I cant find the button!