Saturday, February 19, 2011

June 5th 2009

I've been feeling a bit lethargic lately. I'm not quite sure why, but it has been eating away at me. Perhaps it has something to do with the gloomy weather these past few days. Or maybe it's because I know I'll have to return to America soon. Either way, I don't like having this feeling looming over me; it's not good to let negative energy linger around for too long. I'm trying to figure out what it is, but I can't quite put my finger on it. It feels like a mix of frustration, disappointment, and anger, what a lovely combination of emotions huh!

The hell happened here!? apparently this was a draft that I never finished writing. Geez I can see why! just reading it is bringing me down! I'm still not sure what this was all about but I'm feeling a bit down right now so I suppose I can relate... with myself? o_O

I've been sick for the past 2-3 weeks and it's making me feel miserable, both physically and emotionally.

Anyways!

Dear Diana, SNAP OUT OF IT!

Life's too short for this nonsense. Stop listening to sulky music. Stop focusing so much energy on things you can't control. You did what you could, and it wasn't good enough so move on. Stop kicking yourself over the small stuff. It's been fun but all good things must come to an end. Leave the past as it is, and look forward to the future. And please get around to washing that robe you've been stewing in all month long.

P.S. Hang in there!

No comments: